Ok I have 2 topics that I want your opinion on..
1. Facebook page for your blog.
- Do you need it?
- Should you have it?
- What do you post on it?
- Do you receive traffic from it?
- Do readers interact with you on your fb page?
I've been considering starting a facebook page for my blog for a while now. Mostly because I work in the marketing industry and we always tell our clients to get involved in as many social media outlets as they can. So I guess I should take my own advice, right? I just don't want any of my content to ever get repetitive.
2. Adding blog-world friends as Facebook friends.
- How do you feel about it?
- Do you use your personal facebook page as strictly that- just personal?
- Is this a case-by-case situation?
- What if you talk (via blog, twitter, email, etc.) to this person all the time? But have never met?
I'm one of those "add-everyone-I-meet" kind of people. But I know that's not the case for everyone, which is totally fine.
Ok now be honest and tell me what you think!