I am SO excited to be co-hosting today's GFC Blog Hop!
Last week there were 293 link-ups so we're shooting for 300 this week!
When I want to follow a blog the first thing I look for is GFC (Google Friend Connect). It's so easy and it's nice to be able to go and see all of the blogs you follow in one spot. It's really a great tool to have.
P.S. Did you know you can follow through GFC using your Twitter Account?
If you are interested in co-hosting the next GFC Blog Hop send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ok, so let's get to the party, shall we?
RULES are simple:
1. Follow your host via GFC
The first link below
2. Follow your co-hosts via GFC
The next 8 links below
3. Link up below using your main blog url not a specific post.
4. Make sure to visit some of the blogs in the link up and follow them via GFC
and if you want to leave them a comment, I'm sure they'd appreciate that as well.
5. Tweet about this blog hop
6. Share about this blog hop by grabbing a button and putting it on your sidebar!