The What to Expect When You're Expecting Pregnancy book is a best seller. This book is "like an encyclopedia, a pregnancy bible! It practically has everything you need to know in your pregnancy!" according to readers.
- an expanded chapter on pre-conception
- a detailed weekly fetal development in each of the monthly sections
- loads of information about pregnancy's emotional ups and downs and how to survive it
- a brand new section on achieving a safe, comfortable and pampered pregnancy But that's not all! It also includes practical advise for pregnant women on the job and on the go!
- information on your child's monthly growth and development
- feeding and sleeping strategies
- up-to-date medical and practical tips
Understanding your toddler in this stage of his/her growth and development is just as important as the first years.
With this book, you will get to understand and learn more about:
- feeding picky eaters
- solving sleep issues
- getting your toddler to talk and communicate
- temper tantrums and how to manage it
- understanding their behavior and
- keeping them safe and healthy.
You can buy these books through WhatToExpect.com's bookstore. But WhatToExpect.com generously offered to give away 2 sets of books to 2 of our readers!